One of my favorite go-to recipes to make, freeze and use when needed is a Turkey spinach crustless quiche. It’s quick, it’s easy, it’s delicious!! One thing I also like about this recipe is it can be scaled up for multiple people or paired down for the solo eaters, like me 🙂 You can really use any veggies you like, but I like spinach and onions (sometimes I throw mushrooms in there also)!
- Cooking spray
- 3/4 cup (4 ounces) ground turkey
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3/4 cup (3 ounces) shredded light Swiss cheese, divided
- 1 cup fresh baby spinach leaves
- 1 cup fat-free cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup fat-free milk or fat free half and half
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 2 large eggs
- 2 large egg whites
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour, coconut or almond flour (about 2 1/4 ounce
Tips: I like to cook this on parchment paper. I find it’s easier to cut and portion out. *Let it cool before cutting though!* Either enjoy right away or freeze to use at a later date – regardless it’s a tasty one for your meal prep bag!